Grove Gear Aluminum Double-Reduction Helical Worm Reducer - EL-DXFHM830-100-HL3-56-32
Image differs from product
- Aluminum housing provides superior resistances to corrosion, even in harsh environments.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant – USDA Class H1 approved.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.
- Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Frame Size:||56||Reducer Style:||DXFHM|
|Output RPM:||17.5||Series:||EL Series - Aluminum Worm Gear Reducers|
|Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle||Output HP:||1.049|
|Output Shaft Orientation:||HL3||Input RPM:||1,750|
|Output Torque:||3773||Input Style:||C-Face Coupled|
|Output Key:||1/2 X 3.38||No. of Gear Reductions:||Double|
|Ratio Range:||100:1 to 250:1||Output Hollow Shaft Diameter (in):||2 in|
|Housing material:||Aluminum||Center distance (inch):||3|
|Input Keyway:||3/16 X .68||Gear Type:||Helical-worm|
|Output shaft:||Hollow Bore||Center distance (inch):||3|