System Plast Neck Guide: 0.47"W X 0.32"H X 1200"L Dark Grey Nolu-SR - VG-NG47-SR-100
Image differs from product
- Ram extruded ultra low friction dry lubricated reinforced UHMW-PE (SR).
- Nolu-SR is the same proprietary blend of UHMW-PE and solid lubricants as Nolu-S, however it has additional propietary ingredients increasing the hardness of the material while providing superior wear resistance.
- Maintains excellent wear characteristics whle significantly reducing coeffiecients of friction compared to standard UHMW.
- Benefits of Nolu-SR include high wear resistance, extended wear life, minimization of product pulsation and noice reduction.
- Extends life of mating surfaces
- Reduces energy and water consumption
- Reduces conveyed product scratches and damages
- Higher wear resistance and impact strength
- Suitable for running dry at high speeds
- FDA & USDA complaint material.
|Packaged Length:||12 Inches||Packaged Width:||0.47 Inches|
|Packaged Height:||0.32 Inches|
|Max Temp (°F):||140||FDA Accepted:||Yes|
|Coilability (Yes/No):||Yes||Clip to gauges:||11 ga.|
|Height (mm):||8.1 mm||Width (mm):||11.9 mm|
|Height (in):||0.32 in||Width (in):||0.47 in|
|Product Line:||Guide Products||Measurement System:||Imperial|
|Color:||Dark Grey||Profile:||Neck Guide|
|Product Type:||Neck Guide||Product Group:||Profiles|