Alberta Health Services state-of-the-art facility
Third Largest Health Care Facility in North America
Designed with the theme of ‘People, Village, Nature’ to create a healing environment that will bring together community and nature, as well as incorporate the best innovations and latest technology.
Silver Certification application pending in the LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) green building program, making South Calgary Health the first greenfield, major tertiary health care facility in Canada to achieve this LEED designation.
- Utility Sync & Parallel @ 15kV
- Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Capacity: 28MW @ 13.8KV
- Series 2400/PGC 4000 Master Control, Sync & Parallel Switchgear
Series 2400 Paralleling Switchgear and Series 2200 Unit Substation and Distribution Switchgear
- 28MW @ 15kV
- Master Control Switchgear c/w redundant Hot Standby for Sync & Parallel Operation
- Site Master PLC Architecture.
- 16 PLC I/O RTU Panels for Control
and Monitoring of 25kV, 13.8kV and
600V Switchgear Lineups
- 10 - 32 inch Monitoring LCD Displays
- Owner: Alberta Healthcare
- Electrical Design Consultant : Stebniki & Partners
- General Contractor: Ellis Don
- Electrical Construction Manager: Trotter & Morton
- Engine Generators
- Wajax Power System
- MTU Onsite Energy