Kansas City Financial Data Center
New Generator Power Plant
If the power from the dual utility service is interrupted the diesel
generators will be able to initially generate 10 megawatts of power
with future plans for generating 15 megawatts of power.
- Series 2400 & 2200 MV Switchgear
- Location: Kansas City, MO.
- Capacity: 6 x 2.5MW @ 12.47kV
Series 2200 MV Switchgear
- 12 Sections, Nema 1 Free Standing Utility Distribution
- 14 Sections, Nema 1 Free Standing Generator Control
Series 2400 MV Switchgear
- 18 Sections, Nema 1 Free Standing Master Control Panels
- Dual Redundant GE PLC Platform
- Dual Redundant PGC4000 Paralleling Controls
- Dual Redundant DC Power Supplies
- Client: Kansas City Financial Data Center
- Electrical Design Firm: InSite Group, Inc.
- General Contractor: JE Dunn Construction
- Installation Contractor: P1 Group, Inc.
- Engine Generators:
- Central Power Systems
- MTU Onsite Energy
- Architect: Bell/Knott