MOUNTED ROLLER BEARINGS
Sealmaster PN Gold bearings feature high phosphorus, electroless nickel coated steel insert and a patented, multiple lip high-performance seal. Specifically engineered for industries with corrosive washdown environments such as food and beverage, pharmaceuticals and chemical processing. The PN Gold mounted ball bearings provide outstanding performance in demanding corrosive environments.
HIGH STRENGTH COMPOSITE HOUSINGS
- Provides high tensile strength and offers an acceptable load capacity.
- No dyes or fillers that would reduce housing strength.
- Machined base and solid stainless steel bolt ferrules allow for fewer places for bacteria to grow.
STAINLESS STEEL HOUSINGS
- Machined solid base helps to reduce entrapment points.
- Investment cast minimizes pitting, providing a smooth easy to clean surface.
- 316 passivated stainless steel provides the highest amount of corrosion resistance currently available for stainless steel bearing housings.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE SEAL (HPS)
- Triple lip contact seal design provides multi-directional sealing to minimize contamination ingress and retain lubricant.
- Highly durable, FKM seal lip material provides good chemical resistance and can withstand high temperatures.
- 304 stainless steel shell protects the bearing and components from incoming contaminants.
- 304 stainless steel rotating flinger provides a corrosion-resistant wear surface for all three lips and shields seal from contamination.
PN GOLD BEARING WITH SKWEZLOC® LOCKING COLLAR
- SKWEZLOC locking collar centers the shaft in the bearing bore and secures the shaft with near-perfect concentricity.
- Allows for quiet, smooth operation at higher speeds.
- Quickly, easily installed, removed and/or re-positioned.
- Helps to protect the shaft from scoring and burring.
- Help reduce out-of-balance vibrational forces and fretting corrosion.
BACKSIDE SHIELDS AVAILABLE
- Nitrile rubber gaskets reduce bearing moisture contact.
- 304 stainless plates improve assembly strength.
- Drain slots reduce moisture buildup.
END CAPS AVAILABLE
- Polypropylene material is resistant to corrosion.
- Hand-snaps into housing for easy installation.
- Shielded drain hole reduces moisture buildup.