Used to read/load program files into ARKTIC 59/ ICE 59 – 1/10 HP and 1/15 HP motors that are primarily used in commercial refrigeration walk-in coolers and freezers.
To provide a Portable Device that allows our customers to access the programming function of the ARKTIC 59 / ICE 59 / 1/10 HP / 1/15 HP
- Will program RPM and Rotation for the number of speeds available in our existing ARKTIC 59 / ICE 59 motors 1/10 and 1/15 HP versions (2 Speeds) thru the 8 pin Connector.
- Will program RPM and Rotation for the number of speeds available for our Re-Design ARKTIC 59 / ICE 59 motors 1/10 and 1/15 HP versions (4 Speeds) thru Mini USB Connector – Available in September 2012.
- Capable of programming through the speed range in any combination of speeds (500-1800 RPM) and Rotations.
- Can be used for lab use during development testing and Field use for Installations / Maintenance / Change Outs / Retrofits
- Works on a 9V battery or 9VDC power supply both provided in the kit.
The Morrill Motors Pledge
Since 1946, Morrill Motors has earned the trust of customers around the world. Our commitment to quality and unique designs is unwavering. Working with you and your team, we will ensure exacting specifications and performance standards whether you select one of our many current production models or choose to have us customize features and specifications to meet your special requirements.
We are pledged to ensure your success. Expect only the best service, quality and value when you specify Morrill Motors.