The SyMAX-i permanent magnet ac motor (pmac) joins the Marathon® SyMAX® line showcasing intelliDrive technology, an integrated control to help with constant torque. In a single housing, this allows higher power density in a smaller size/lighter weight frame package.
The Marathon® brand has a developed reputation for conservative motor designs and highly engineered products used in a vast array of commercial and industrial applications around the world. Today, we build on our legacy of innovative and efficient motor designs by the joining of magnetics and motors into a single leading technology. This allows for unparalleled power densities, unprecedented performance, and unmatched efficiencies.
The SyMAX®-i motor is designed to operate continuously in a 60°C ambient and provides for quiet operation. The built-in passive power factor correction (85-89%@FL) circuitry reduces voltage drop thus saving money.
- High torque output to deliver in the most demanding applications
- Wide voltage/frequency ranges meet global requirements
- Integrated motor/drive with built-in intelligence and protection algorithms, allowing plug and play feature set
- Greater energy savings and reduced operating costs than conventional motor drive combinations
- Communication options allow for EMS interface
- Power Rating: 3.7HP at 133 in/lbs of torque
- Voltage: 230VAC or 460VAC 50/60HZ
- IntelliDrive embedded control to optimize motor performance
- 85% plus system efficiency levels (Motor & Drive)
- I/O options: 0-10VDC, 10-0VDC, 4-20mA, up to 9 discrete speeds