A proven top performer in every respect the MAGNAMAXDVR® generator is a result of Marathon Electric's fifty years of generator experience and an intensive product development program using cutting edge technology.
Inherent to the MAGNAMAXDVR design is exceptional transient performance. Meeting the demand of today's challenging market by offering remarkable performance and supporting a variety of non-linear loads. A load such as a UPS system or variable speed drives. The MAGNAMAXDVR provides unprecedented voltage regulation in the presence of the harmonic voltage distortion caused by this type of load while the low reactance of the design minimizes the distortion.
Constructed for extended life by utilizing Marathon's exclusive unirotor construction, UL recognized class H insulation system, and long life bearings.
The MAGNAMAXDVR design can by incorporated in equipment certified to UL 2200 and is the ideal generator for voltage critical applications such as:
- Telecommunication Networks
- Computer Centers
- Commercial Buildings
- 4 pole units available are 50 / 60 hz.
- Engine adapters available from SAE 3 to SAE 00 with coupling discs from SAE 8 to SAE 21, Special adapters and couplings are available.
- IP-22 and IP-23 protection available from stock.
- Stock units are twelve lead and re-connectable to the voltage you require and are available to 6600 volts.
- Generators are designed for easy paralleling with utilities or with other generators. All units feature 2/3 pitch and low harmonics and are supplied with a PMG to provide isolation of the voltage regulators power from the load induced distortion.
- A Class H insulation system that is recognized under UL1446 and is suitable for submission to UL2200 application approval.
- Large Conduit Box provides ample space for easy connections and allows load line entry from all directions.