eco Ag® Motor
eco Ag® motors are for use in farm ag equipment when you need more efficiency. With the same high torque performance as standard Ag single phase motors, eco Ag motors offer up to a 22% increase in efficiency over standard ag motors.
- Up to 22% higher efficiency than standard ag motors
- Sealed bearings
- Shaft flinger - output shaft
- High starting torque
- Weep holes provide condensation drains
- Gasketed capacitor housing and conduit boxes
- Manual overload protected (Single Phase models)
- Normally closed thermostats (Three phase models)
- 1.15 Service Factor
- Premium efficient designs
- Higher efficiency to help lower utility costs
- Sealed ball bearings to provide extra protection and long life.
- High starting torque for improved performance.
- Low temperature manual overload protector protects against extreme overload.
eco Ag® motors were designed for use in farm equipment when you need more efficiency.
Single and three phase, rigid base, TEFC, and rolled steel AC designs are available for applications such as feeder, conveyors, grain elevators, silo unloaders and other demanding farm equipment.