Ultimate e® Motor
- 10:1 constant torque operation
- Class F Insulation system
- Meets or exceeds NEMA® Premium efficiency
- 1.15 Service Factor on all Ultimate e motors
- Cast iron and rolled steel designs
- Inverter duty rated with a 10:1 for variable and constant torque loads
- Class F insulation for maximum operating temps of 155°C (311°F)
- NEMA® Premium efficiencies increase energy savings and reduce operating costs
- Exxon and Polyrex are trademarks of Exxon Mobil Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
The Ultimate e® motors were designed for general duty applications in air moving, pumping, and general commercial and industrial equipment where variable speed, premium efficiency, and reliability are required.
Three phase, ODP and TEFC enclosures, rigid base, C Face footed and footless designs are available for applications in tough and rugged environments.