Hub City® power transmission components provide advanced technology to meet your custom application. Our engineering team offers complete support from design and prototypes to the manufactured unit.
Custom products include but are not limited to...
Need a custom gear reducer or gear box? Click on the button below and fill out the form to get a customized quote from the experts at Regal. Send your completed forms via email to: [email protected]
Outdoor Power Equipment - Custom Worm Gear Reducers
- Used to power hand-held outdoor equipment such as: rubber paddle brooms, nylon bristle brushes & cultivator attachments.
- Ratios: 40:1 and 49:1.
- Input speeds: 5,000 to 10,000 RPM.
- Output torque ratings: 110 to 150 IN-LB.
- 1.1 HP (49:1) and 1.5 HP (40:1) with 2-cycle engines.
- Lubed for life.
Military Applications - Modified Bevel Gear Drives
- Used in military rocket launchers. It raises and lowers the canister, which contains the rockets, positioning them for firing.
- 1:1 spiral bevel gearing & 1.53:1 spiral bevel gearing.
- Special paint & corrosion protection applied to all exposed surfaces.
Boom Rotation Drives - Special Worm Gear Drives
- Used for rotating the main boom in small utility and electrical maintenance vehicles.
- Spur gear mates with internal or external gear teeth, which are part of the main rotation bearing.
- Manufactured in several sizes and output flange configurations.
Packaging Equipment - Custom Spur Gear Drives
- Suitable for production equipment and food processing.
- Increases production in packaging machinery: shrink wrap & snack bagging applications, which crimp, seal and cut snack bags.
- Manufactured with planetary gearing.
Spraying Equipment - Custom Worm Gear Drive
- Operates spray pumps in recreational and commercial vehicles. The spray pumps are run by the low speed output shaft, and the double extended high speed input shaft transmits power to the vehicle differential.
- Utilizes our standard Model 180, 5:1, gear design in a special housing.
Monorail Drive - Custom Helical Gear Reducers
- Used in monorail and bottling conveyor applications.
- Ratios: 19.63 to 78.52.
- Manufactured with or without disengage mechanisms.