WHY HERA® GEAR DRIVES?
- Up to 40% more efficient than standard worm gearing.
- Dimensionally interchangeable to up to 11 sizes of worm
drives for inventory consolidation.
- Available with a variety of Marathon® premium efficiency
motors for even more energy savings (recommended).
- Bronze bushing quill liner to prevent fretting and for easy
motor removal (56C & 143TC).
- Increased torque density and efficiency allow for
downsizing of units and motors.
- Filled with PAG460 premium synthetic lubricant for
enhanced efficiency (Meets USDA H1).
- Viton* double lip seals protect against leaks at higher
- Longer life expectancy than that of standard worm
- Rapid payback – Up to $550 savings per year with each
increment of motor HP.
- Three year warranty.
- Models HERA35 and HERA45 also available in stainless
ONLINE TOOLS & APPS
- Android and iPhone.
- Select using physical parameters.
- Select using competitor worm model number.
- Shows unit and applicable kits, along with ratings.
- Ask for HERA® Selector on i-Tunes or Google Play Marketplace.
PRODUCT SEARCH & 3D MODEL CONFIGURATOR
- User friendly.
- Quick navigation.
- Native CAD files.
- Find on the Hub City® website under Tools > 3D Model Configurator & CAD.
Cost of Motor Inefficiency($100) Cost of Gearbox Inefficiency($64)
Annual Operating Cost (total): $744
Based on internal test results