Stainless Steel (SS Series)
Grove Gear® Stainless Steel gear reducers offer superior corrosion protection. They are rust proof and able to withstand the harshest conditions. The stainless steel housing, cover and external hardware offer an exceptionally long life.
- 316 stainless steel housing and covers to withstand extreme environments.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant – USDA Class H1 approved.
- Vent-free “sealed-for-life” design with Enviroseal technology.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-ring on face of input flange provides a positive seal against moisture intrusion.
- 303 stainless steel output shaft.
- Worms are cut, heat-treated, ground and polished to provide efficient, quiet operation.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
- Available pre-assembled with LEESON® motors for the perfect GEAR+MOTOR package.
The following are believed to be the trademarks and/or trade names of their respective owners and are not owned or controlled by Regal Beloit Corporation: Viton : The Chemours Company FC, LLC