Cast Iron (GR Series)
The 800 Series Grove Gear® IRONMAN® gear reducer is a true heavy duty workhorse that handles the environmental assaults, shock loading, frequent reversing and continuous duty cycles typical in many industrial applications. Designed to be the premium worm reducer in the industry, IRONMAN reducers offer top quality features.
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil® Glygoyle® 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- O-rings on all bearing covers, eliminating gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.
- Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized steel output shaft provides superior overhung load and torque characteristics.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
- Available pre-assembled with LEESON electric motor for the perfect Gear+Motor package.
- Center Distances from 1.33” through 10”.
- 14 sizes available with ratings to 104 HP.
- Available in single, double and triple reductions.
- Ratings from 5:1 to 216,000:1. Helical worm ratings from 25:1 to 600:1.
The following are believed to be the trademarks and/or trade names of their respective owners and are not owned or controlled by Regal Beloit Corporation.
Glygoyle and Mobile : Exxon mobil
Corporation; Viton : The Chemours Company FC, LLC