- Genteq® Evergreen® Multiproduct Brochure
- Genteq® Evergreen® Cross Reference Guide
- Genteq® 16-4 Pin Adapter Sell Sheet
- Genteq® Evergreen® Rotation Reversing Harness
- Genteq® Evergreen® VS Product Line Press Release
- Genteq® Evergreen® VS Motor/UI Brochure
- Genteq® Evergreen® VS Motor/UI Sell Sheet
- Genteq® Evergreen® VS Motor Install Guide
- Genteq® Evergreen® VS Motor/UI Install Guide
Evergreen® VS Motors
Replacement for GE® 2.0, 2.5, Genteq® 2.3, 3.0 and Eon® Motors
you could replace MILLIONS of OEM variable speed motors with just 6 parts on your truck?
The Evergreen® VS motor and Evergreen VS user interface are designed to replace Genteq® constant airflow (variable speed) ECM indoor blower motors. The Evergreen VS product line is designed specifically to replace GE® models 2.0 and 2.5, and Genteq models 2.3, 3.0 and Eon® motors (including models formerly branded GE or GE ECM by Regal Beloit).
- Dual voltage
- Dual rotation
- Truck stock
- Two year warranty*
- Complete calls same day including after hours calls
- Reduce time on call using part on truck
- Built by same manufacturer as original motor
- Maintains system performance and efficiency
The Evergreen VS motor is designed for use in the following types of HVAC systems:
- Furnace, air handler and package units
- Fossil fuel, electric strip heat, A/C, heat pump and geothermal units
- When replacing 2.0, 2.3 or Eon® motors, Evergreen VS motors can only be used in single stage or two stage HVAC systems
- When replacing 2.5 and 3.0 motors, Evergreen VS motors can be used in single stage, multi-stage, modulating and communicating HVAC systems
*This warranty shall expire twenty-four (24) months from first use of the Product or thirty (30) months from date of shipment of the Product, whichever occurs first. Except as stated here, Regal standard limited warranty applies. See Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- <a rel="noopener noreferrer" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="https://www.regalbeloit.com/products/motors/low-voltage-nema-motors/hvac-r-motors/fan-and-blower-motors/direct-drive-motors/1-3-hp-fan-blower-motor-1050-rpm-120-240-volts-48-frame-oao-6503v" target="_blank">6503V</a>
- <a rel="noopener noreferrer" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="https://www.regalbeloit.com/products/motors/low-voltage-nema-motors/hvac-r-motors/fan-and-blower-motors/direct-drive-motors/1-2-hp-fan-blower-motor-1050-rpm-120-240-volts-48-frame-oao-6505v" target="_blank">6505V</a>
- <a rel="noopener noreferrer" href="https://www.regalbeloit.com/products/motors/low-voltage-nema-motors/hvac-r-motors/fan-and-blower-motors/direct-drive-motors/3-4-hp-fan-blower-motor-1050-rpm-120-240-volts-48-frame-oao-6507v" target="_blank">6507V
- </a><a rel="noopener noreferrer" href="https://www.regalbeloit.com/products/motors/low-voltage-nema-motors/hvac-r-motors/fan-and-blower-motors/direct-drive-motors/1-hp-fan-blower-motor-1050-rpm-120-240-volts-48-frame-oao-6510v" target="_blank">6510V</a>
Cross Reference Tool
Click here to go to the Product Cross Reference page to find the Evergreen VS replacement for your GE® models 2.0 and 2.5, and Genteq models 2.3, 3.0 and Eon® motors (including models formerly branded GE or GE ECM by Regal Beloit).
Evergreen® VS Replacement Options
Match the Evergreen VS product line to the motor being replaced.
GE® MODEL 2.0, GENTEQ® MODELS 2.3 AND EON® MOTOR REPLACEMENT (16-PIN)
The Evergreen VS motor and user interface (5K010) are installed together to replace models 2.0, 2.3 and Eon motors.
- All wires and harnesses are provided with the user interface.
- The user interface (5K010) is sold separately from the motor.
GE® MODEL 2.5 MOTOR REPLACEMENT (16-PIN)
The 16-4 pin adapter (5K015) is sold separately and is installed permanently with the motor.
GENTEQ® MODEL 3.0 MOTOR REPLACEMENT (4-PIN)
The Evergreen VS motor is a direct replacement for the Genteq model 3.0 motor.
- Plug-n-play (Connect OEM plugs)
Match the horsepower (HP) and voltage (VAC) ratings of the new Evergreen® VS motor to the motor being replaced. It is not necessary for the RPM or the amperage (FLA) to match.
EVERGREEN® VS MOTORS
|STOCK||HP||VOLTS||FLA||RPM||SPEEDS||SHAFT||DIM A||DIM B|
|6503V||1/3||120/240||5.0/2.8||1050||Variable||.5" x 5"(4.5" SF)||10.71"||5.71"|
|6505V||1/2||120/240||7.7/4.3||1050||Variable||.5" x 5"(4.5" SF)||11.21"||6.21"|
|6507V||3/4||120/240||10.1/6.1||1050||Variable||.5" x 5"(4.5" SF)||11.96"||6.96"|
|6510V||1||120/240||12.8/7.4||1050||Variable||.5" x 5"(4.5" SF)||12.71"||7.71"|
|5K010**||Evergreen VS User Interface||Sold separately and installed permanently with the motor|
|5K015||Genteq 16-4 Pin Adapter||Sold separately and installed permanently with the motor|
|5K016***||Evergreen Rotation Reversing Harness||Sold separately and installed permanently with the motor|
||TECINspect® Diagnostic Tool||Sold separately
** The Evergreen VS User Interface (UI) is compatible with all Evergreen VS motors.
*** The Evergreen VS motor will automatically configure rotation to match the application. The rotation reversing harness (5K016) is only needed if the motor does not operate the correct direction following the installation instructions.
- Encapsulated electronics
- Electronic overload protection
- 6kV surge protection
- UL and CSA recognized component
Motor mounts for Evergreen® motors
All Evergreen® motors are NEMA® 48-frame (5.6" diameter). If the motor you're replacing has the same frame dimensions and uses a belly band mount, an Evergreen motor will fit in the existing mount.
A new motor mount may be required if the old mount is connected to the motor around the bearing (resilient mount) or welded or bolted directly to the motor shell.
To determine the bolt hole diameter needed, measure the diameter of the air inlet. The bolt hole dimension must be larger than this dimension.
Genteq® Mounting Kits
- Catalog #GA556: 9-10" bolt circle torsion flex, NEMA® 48 Frame (5,6" dia.) 3 legs, Not Recommended for 3/4 HP or 1HP motors
- Catalog #5K003: 10" bolt circle
- Catalog #5K004: 11" bolt circle, NEMA® 48 Frame (5,6" dia.) 3 legs
- Catalog #5K005: 13" bolt circle, NEMA® 48 Frame (5,6" dia.) 4 legs
- Catalog #2098A: Used in place of mounting cables of OEM outdoor fan motor applications. Kit includes mounting hardware and assembly instructions.
Dealer Toolbelt App
Download the Dealer Toolbelt app, and calculate energy savings quickly and gain access to technical literature, training videos, and ECM cross reference.
HVAC motor replacement options by type and application
|Application||Indoor Blower Motors||Evergreen Motor Model|
|Furnace Air Handlers
|Induction Motors (Shaded Pole or PSC)
typically built with two brown or purple run capacitor wires
|Evergreen IM Motors|
|Constant Torque ECM Motors (Genteq models X13® or Endura® Pro motors or equivalent competitors product with 24 VAC speed taps)||Evergreen EM Motors,
Evergreen EM Control Modules,
Evergreen CM Motors
|Constant Airflow (Variable Speed) ECM Motors (model 2.0, Genteq models 2.3 or Eon® motors).||Evergreen VS Motors & User Interface|
|Constant Airflow (Variable Speed) ECM Motors (Model 2.5 motor)||Evergreen VS Motors & 16-4 Pin Adapter|
|Constant Airflow (Variable Speed) ECM Motors (Genteq motor model 3.0).||Evergreen VS Motors|
The following are believed to be the trademarks and/or trade names of their respective owners and are not owned or controlled by Regal Beloit Corporation.
UL: UL LLC; CSA: CSA Group; NEMA: National Electrical Manufactures Association; GE: General Electric Company;
Apple Store: Apple Inc.; Google Play: Google LLC.