Draft Inducer Blowers
Draft inducer blowers are original equipment manufacturer (OEM) replacements used in furnaces and water heaters. They are a shaded pole or permanent split capacitor (PSC) motor-driven small blower wheel assembly.
The Fasco® brand still leads the industry in direct replacement draft inducers. These blowers are the ONLY OEM approved replacement draft inducer in these applications.
The most trusted name in draft inducers. No risk. No worries.
- Matches OEM Specifications
- Best One-for-One Replacement
- Safe and Reliable
- One Year Warranty*
*This warranty shall expire twenty-four (24) months from the date of manufacture or twelve (12) months from the date of installation, whichever occurs first. Except as stated here. Regal standard limited warranty applies. See www.regalbeloit.com (Terms and Conditions of Sale).
Click here to get an exact match to your OEM draft inducer blower.
WHY USE THE EXACT DRAFT INDUCER BLOWER THAT MATCHES THE ORIGINAL BLOWER?
- To restore the equipment to full and safe operating conditions.
- Manufacturers of “equivalent” alternatives are not privy to the details and lab testing which occurred during the OEM product development.
- It meets the OEM specifications and has been tested to match OEM performance requirements.
- Improper airflow rates can also impact the function of the pressure switches and other safety devices.
- The blower housing and impeller must be made of materials that can withstand the corrosive chemical compounds present in flue gas.
- Using an “equivalent” draft induced blower that is not approved by the OEM for use on the furnace system makes the furnace non-compliant with the OEM’s original agency approval.
- Must be able to mount the unit correctly on OEM equipment.
View our expanded line that includes 14 new drop-in OEM draft inducer blower replacements. Click here to see detailed specifications for new ratings.
Click here to see the Fasco Draft Inducer Cross Reference Guide for Furnaces and Water Heaters.
"Draft Inducers Are All the Same, Right?", by Bill Spohn, as seen on HVAC & Refrigeration Insider Online.
Your goal in “repair mode” is to restore the equipment to full and safe operating conditions. What harm could there be in using any “equivalent” induced draft blower?