Meeting the challenges of the auto industry
With the design cycle for engines and transmissions accelerating due to technology advances, with compressing deliverables being driven by competitive pressure and regulations conventional transmission, test rigs have become inadequate to present demands.
The need for a technology based solution whereby the transmission could be tested without depending on the corresponding engine and at an earlier stage of the design process was required.
Test Rigs & Industrial Machinery Innovations
- LAMIDISC® Couplings
- COMPOLINK® Couplings
- MT Gear Couplings
- HubFlex® Shaft Couplings
- Variable Speed Motors
- IXIFLEX® Link Couplings
- Mounted Bearings
- JFTL Friction Torque Limiters
- AC & DC Drives
- HERA® Geardrives
Regal’s brands have been an industry leader in the industrial machinery industry for over 100 years: from providing highly engineered power transmission, bearings, and couplings to supplying controls, components and motors.
We provide industry-leading solutions that reduce energy consumption, improve process throughput, provide sustainability, and increase productivity and uptime.
High efficiency mechanical solutions are at the cutting edge of what we do best. We are recognized for producing reliable solutions that solve problems in critical applications where performance is crucial.
- Hub City® HERA® geardrives are 90% plus efficient and a direct drop-in replacement to existing worm gears delivering a short payback, reduced inventory and longer life.
- Jaure® couplings are engineered for specific drive trains, providing critical alignment and longer life in industrial applications.
- SealMaster® bearings can help reduce machinery downtime and unscheduled maintenance due to bearing failure.
Our Marathon® brand has been a leader in the motor industry for over 100 years, creating motors that are designed to work in the high performance and extreme conditions of the industrial applications.
- The Blue Chip Series® XRI® and Blue MAX family of motors has led the motor industry for over 30 years in applications where NEMA Premium® IE3 efficiencies and variable speed are required. The family consists of general purpose, severe duty, variable speed motors through 600 horsepower.
Today, our Marathon® brand builds on it’s 100-year-old legacy of innovative and efficient designs by the joining of magnetics, motors, and controls into a single leading technology. This allows for unparalleled power densities, unprecedented performance, and unmatched efficiencies.
- SyMAX® and NovaMAX™ PMAC radial flux motors allow you to imagine and implement possibilities that no conventional induction motor or competing variable speed technology could provide in a host of mill applications. These high torque motors meet IE4 plus efficiencies in a smaller frame size than traditional motors, providing added savings in operating cost.
Our expertise goes beyond just product engineering to include a deep understanding of your applications so that together we can apply the best solutions to optimize your product design, reduce overall cost, and increase your equipment's performance.
*NEMA and NEMA Premium are trademarks of National Electrical Manufactures Association. All Rights Reserved.