Solutions for the Long Run
Water & Wastewater Innovations
- Sludge Drives
- NEMA Premium® JM/JP Motors
- Medium Voltage Drives
- Mounted Bearings
- Roller Chain
- HubFlex® Shaft Couplings
- Helical Gear Reducers
- Variable Speed Motors
Built-in Capabilities, Reduced Downtime
Our innovations include high efficiency JM/JP pumping motors, helical gearing, and mounted bearings, solid state starters and medium voltage VFDs which are “Performance Matched” to our motors and PMAC integrated motors and provide IE4 efficiencies for a myriad of pumping applications.
The solution is simple. Every Marathon ® motor is manufactured with additional built-in performance capabilities. These motors incorporated Marathon® brand's patented insulation system, MAX GUARD® insulation system, that is designed to operate with any Variable Frequency Drive (VFD). Additionally, the motor incorporates Smart Rings® that can easily be changed out and field retrofitted with our BCP™ Bearing Circuit Protector System to mitigate the destructive bearing currents associated with capacitive discharge caused by VFDs.
A minimum of downtime and expenses was incurred due to Marathon’s built-in features.
Customers value innovative solutions and high efficiencies!
Our brands have developed a reputation for products that meet the tough demands of the water and wastewater industry from highly engineered controls and power transmission products to low and medium voltage motors that operate in the harshest environments and ambients.
We provide market leading solutions that reduce energy consumption, improve process throughput, provide sustainability, and increase productivity and uptime.
High-efficiency mechanical solutions are at the cutting edge of what we do best. We are recognized for producing reliable solutions that solve problems in critical applications where performance is crucial.
- The SealMaster® brand USRB spherical mounted roller bearings provide uptime enhancements, unmatched performance, and dimensional interchangeability, thus, reducing operating cost.
- The Browning® sludge drives are compact with a simplified housing construction that allows for various shaft configurations and easy motor removal.
Our motors have stood the test of time in the most demanding applications.
- The Marathon® brand’s Blue Chip XRI® family of motors has led the motor industry for over 30 years in “Mission Critical” applications where NEMA Premium® IE3 efficiencies and severe duty construction are required.
- The Marathon® brand’s BlackMAX® and BlueMAX® inverter duty motors, with the patented MAX GUARD® insulation system, have stood the test of time as the choice of the design engineer when specifying variable speed motors for the most demanding applications. With unlimited lead length and protection against the potential destructive forces associated with the high switching frequencies of today’s PWM drives, you are assured of reliable and dependable performance year after year.
Today, our Marathon® brand builds on its 100-year-old legacy of innovative and efficient designs by the joining of magnetics, motors, and controls into a single leading technology. This allows for unparalleled power densities, unprecedented performance, and unmatched efficiencies.
- The SyMAX® and NovaMAX™ PMAC radial flux motors allow you to imagine and implement possibilities that no conventional induction motor or competing variable speed technology could provide in a host of pumping applications.
Our expertise goes beyond just product engineering to include a deep understanding of your applications, so together we can apply the best solutions to optimize your product design, reduce overall cost, and increase your equipment's performance.
*NEMA and NEMA Premium are trademarks of National Electrical Manufactures Association. All Rights Reserved.