New Generation of ECM Motors
High Performance Blower Motors
We have developed a new generation of high performance motors with fully integrated control, providing increased performance, higher quality, and reliability in a high temperature, high humidity environment. We leveraged our expertise and 40 years of providing BLDC technology in the HVACR industry by using a proven performer in the ECM 5.0 PMAC motor.
Commercial Laundry Innovations
- ECM Fan Motors
- AC Drives
- HubFlex® Shaft Couplings
- PMAC Axial Flux Motors
- NEMA Premium® Motors
- High Torque Gear Motors
- PMAC Radial Flux Motors
- Mounted Bearings
- Variable Speed Motors
Providing solutions for over 100 years!
We offer an array of exceptional solutions for the commercial laundry industry. Our innovations include: high efficiency NEMA and IEC motors, ECM technology for fans, and synchronous belt drives that reduce slippage, belt stretch, and metal to metal contact. PMAC integrated motors provide IE4 efficiencies for a myriad of commercial laundry applications.
The solution consists of a high efficiency IE4, variable speed, ¼ to 1.5 HP, and 3600 RPM motor that could operate in 50°C ambient temperatures. The voltage requirements range from 115-230V single phase and 460V three phase 50/60 HZ, requiring a “world motor” that could operate in most regions of the globe without derating. The motor meets UL/CSA, CE, RoHS, and WEEE.
An optimized mounting was jointly developed with the OEM, reducing assembly time on the factory floor as an added bonus.
Experience, innovation, and solution solving products!
Our brands have developed a reputation for products that meet the demands of the commercial laundry industry: from highly engineered controls and power transmission products to low voltage appliances, IEC and NEMA motors operate in the harshest environments and ambient conditions.
We provide market leading solutions that reduce energy consumption, improve process throughput, provide sustainability, and increase productivity and uptime.
High efficiency mechanical solutions are at the cutting edge of what we do best. We are recognized for producing reliable solutions that solve problems in critical applications where performance is crucial.
- The SealMaster® brand USRB spherical mounted roller bearings can provide uptime enhancements, unmatched performance, and dimensional interchangeability, thus, reducing operating cost.
- Our Browning® brand of high efficiency v-belts provides maximum performance and service life. Our variable pitch sheaves incorporate a unique manufacturing design that ensures precise adjustability, balance, and unmatched performance.
Our Marathon® brand has been a leader in the motor industry, creating motors that have stood the test of time in the most demanding applications.
- The Globetrotter® motors have been a cost-effective workhorse for the commercial laundry industry where IEC and NEMA Premium® IE3 efficiencies are required.
- The BlackMAX® and microMAX™ inverter duty motors, with the patented MAX GUARD® insulation system, have stood the test of time as the choice of the design engineer when specifying variable speed motors for the most demanding applications. With unlimited lead length and protection against the potential destructive forces associated with the high switching frequencies of today’s PWM drives, you can be assured of reliable and dependable performance year after year.
Today, our Marathon® brand builds on their 100-year-old legacy of innovative and efficient designs by the joining of magnetics, motors, and controls into a single leading technology. This allows for unparalleled power densities, unprecedented performance, and unmatched efficiencies.
- SyMAX® and NovaMAX™ PMAC radial flux motors allow you to imagine and implement possibilities that no conventional induction motor or competing variable speed technology could provide in a host of commercial laundry applications.
Our expertise goes beyond just product engineering to include a deep understanding of your applications so that together we can apply the best solutions to optimize your product design, reduce overall cost, and increase your equipment's performance.
*NEMA and NEMA Premium are trademarks of National Electrical Manufactures Association. All Rights Reserved.