Motors in Corrosive Atmospheres
“Mission Critical” Pump Motors
The OEM required a specialty motor that could run in some of the toughest applications on earth such as in high temperatures, corrosive atmospheres, and continuous operation where using a VFD would shorten the life of the toughest of tough motors. Additionally, the OEM wanted the motors shipped within 8 weeks since the project was being fast tracked.
- ATEX & Hazardous Duty Motors
- NEMA Premium® JM/JP Motors
- Medium Voltage Drives
- Fire Pump Motors
- Mounted Bearings
- HubFlex® Shaft Couplings
- Jet pump Motors
- Variable Speed Motors
Leading with Innovative Solutions and Technology
Our innovations include high efficient ATEX and Hazardous Duty® motors, JM/JP pumping motors, fire pump motors and jet pump motors. Solid state starters and medium voltage VFDs are “Performance Matched” to our motors. PMAC integrated motors provide IE4 efficiencies for a myriad of pumping applications.
The solution consists of a high efficiency (IE3), 100HP, 3600RPM, 380V 50/60HZ, Blue Chip Series® XRI® severe duty motor with a special exterior and interior coatings normally reserved for the marine industry. Special shaft seals and our patented MAX GUARD® insulation system that guarantees years of trouble free life are incorporated in the design for added reliability. Our motors are built for highly corrosive atmospheres and offer proven performance in “Mission Critical” applications such as high pressure membrane filtration systems.
1,000’s of dependable solutions for the pumping industry!
Our brands have developed a reputation for products that meet the tough demands of the water and wastewater industry: from highly engineered controls and power transmission products to low and medium voltage motors that operate in the harshest environments and ambient conditions.
We provide market leading solutions that reduce energy consumption, improve process throughput, provide sustainability, and increase productivity and uptime.
High efficiency mechanical solutions are at the cutting edge of what we do best. We are recognized for producing reliable solutions that solve problems in critical applications where performance is crucial.
- The SealMaster® brand USRB spherical mounted roller bearings can provide uptime enhancements, unmatched performance, and dimensional interchangeability, thus, reducing operating cost.
- Our Kop-Flex® brand of couplings provides innovate solutions that reduce installation time and maintenance along with saving money during changeouts.
Our Marathon® brand has been a leader in the motor industry, creating motors that have stood the test of time in the most demanding applications.
- The Blue Chip XRI® family of motors has led the motor industry for over 30 years in “Mission Critical” applications where NEMA Premium® IE3 efficiencies and severe duty construction are required.
- The BlackMAX® and BlueMAX® inverter duty motors, with the patented MAX GUARD® insulation system, have stood the test of time as the choice of the design engineer when specifying variable speed motors for the most demanding applications. With unlimited lead length and protection against the potential destructive forces associated with the high switching frequencies of today’s PWM drives, you can be assured of reliable and dependable performance year after year.
Today, our Marathon® brand builds on their 100-year-old legacy of innovative and efficient designs by the joining of magnetics, motors, and controls into a single leading technology. This allows for unparalleled power densities, unprecedented performance, and unmatched efficiencies.
- SyMAX® and NovaMAX™ PMAC radial flux motors allow you to imagine and implement possibilities that no conventional induction motor or competing variable speed technology could provide in a host of pumping applications.
Our expertise goes beyond just product engineering to include a deep understanding of your applications so that together we can apply the best solutions to optimize your product design, reduce overall cost, and increase your equipment's performance.
*NEMA and NEMA Premium are trademarks of National Electrical Manufactures Association. All Rights Reserved.