MOUNTED ROLLER BEARINGS
Sealmaster® PN Gold™ bearings feature high phosphorus, electroless nickel coated steel insert and a patented, multiple lip high-performance seal. Specifically engineered for industries with corrosive washdown environments such as food and beverage, pharmaceuticals and chemical processing. The PN Gold™ mounted ball bearings provide outstanding performance in demanding corrosive environments.
HIGH STRENGTH COMPOSITE HOUSINGS
- Provides high tensile strength and offers an acceptable load capacity.
- No dyes or fillers that would reduce housing strength.
- Machined base and solid stainless steel bolt ferrules allow for fewer places for bacteria to grow.
STAINLESS STEEL HOUSINGS
- Machined solid base helps to reduce entrapment points.
- Investment cast minimizes pitting, providing a smooth easy to clean surface.
- 316 passivated stainless steel provides the highest amount of corrosion resistance currently available for stainless steel bearing housings.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE SEAL (HPS)
- Triple lip contact seal design provides multi-directional sealing to minimize contamination ingress and retain lubricant.
- Highly durable, FKM seal lip material provides good chemical resistance and can withstand high temperatures.
- 304 stainless steel shell protects the bearing and components from incoming contaminants.
- 304 stainless steel rotating flinger provides a corrosion-resistant wear surface for all three lips and shields seal from contamination.
PN GOLD™ BEARING WITH SKWEZLOC® LOCKING COLLAR
- SKWEZLOC® locking collar centers the shaft in the bearing bore and secures the shaft with near-perfect concentricity.
- Allows for quiet, smooth operation at higher speeds.
- Quickly, easily installed, removed and/or re-positioned.
- Helps to protect the shaft from scoring and burring.
- Help reduce out-of-balance vibrational forces and fretting corrosion.
BACKSIDE SHIELDS AVAILABLE
- Nitrile rubber gaskets reduce bearing moisture contact.
- 304 stainless plates improve assembly strength.
- Drain slots reduce moisture buildup.
END CAPS AVAILABLE
- Polypropylene material is resistant to corrosion.
- Hand-snaps into housing for easy installation.
- Shielded drain hole reduces moisture buildup.