Perceptive Technologies™ Services
Phone: 800-626-2093 ext. 7
There is a Better Way to Operate
What if you could see the future and change it?
. . . And move from reactive to proactive maintenance to maximize profits?
A Proactive Approach Combining Decades of Experience with New Technology
- Certified & Qualified
- Global Reach
- Electro-mechanical Capabilities
- Wireless Torque
- Motor Current Signature Analysis
- Infrared Thermography
- Lubrication Analysis
- Root Cause Investigation
- Finite Element Analysis
- Metallurgical Testing & Analysis
We combine our extensive electrical and mechanical power transmission product knowledge and our vast application experience with our diagnostic tools and troubleshooting expertise to provide complete technical service to our customers.
- DIAGNOSTICS: Utilize advanced technologies to measure vibration, strain, temperature, power, current-voltage, etc., to determine existing state and measure the effects of changes in products or processes.
- EDUCATION: On-site, Off-site, On-line and/or in-person training to help customers understand products for better application, installation, use, and maintenance to affect their return on investment.
- DESIGN: Assist customers in reviewing application needs, selecting products and providing certified layouts and bills of material.
- INSTALLATION: Provide installation and commissioning of Regal® products.
- MONITORING: Using proprietary algorithms, it monitors the performance operations of customer equipment to improve total cost of ownership.
- REPAIR: Repair, rebuild or refurbish damaged or worn power transmission products.
A Single Online Monitoring Solution to Drive Costs Down and Maximize Profits
- On-line, 24/7 monitoring, analysis & alerting
- Remote connectivity
- Critical asset monitoring
- Building Management System (BMS) integration
- Maintenance system integration
- Multiple facilities - a single platform
- Multiple data sources & types – a single platform
See how Regal can help you see the future, and change it
Outcome-driven asset management...
- Deliver Services which provide outcomes
- Utilize an ecosystem of products to execute services
- Promote sustainability to facilitate customer success
With a direct impact on shareholder value
Availability, Throughput, Quality
Safety & Environmental Incidents
Inventory & Capital Replacement
Largest gains typically from increased availability
Increased employee welfare, fewer environmental releases
Stocking less MRO reducing carrying costs