The Nicotra Gebhardt® brand develops, manufactures and sells fans for many different applications. The manufacturing process is based on a concept of flexible industrial automation, enabling the company to offer either series-produced standard fans, or single-project special products. The company‘s know-how is historically based on expertise in aerodynamics, acoustics, mechanics and assembly, but also includes drive and control technologies. Nicotra-Gebhardt is ISO 9001 certified and its two R&D laboratories are both AMCA Accredited for air-performance measurement.
An appropriate solution for every requirement. Fan solutions for:
- Ventilation and air-conditioning
- Roof and smoke extraction
- Cleanroom applications
- Industrial and process applications
- Customised applications
The new generation of fan modules already now reaches motor efficiencies up to IE5. With integrated electronics or frequency inverter.
- High efficient Evo impeller with airfoil blades
- IEC standard motor/PM/EC motor technology, efficiency class up to IE5 according to IEC 60034-30-2
- Max. motor power 18/45 KW
- Impeller sizes 280 to 900/1250 mm
The new DDMP is driven by a new and particularly energy efficient compact EC motor. These innovative motors achieve the highest efficiency and therefore cost less to operate than traditional AC motors in every application.
- Compact solution, Top rating efficiency
- Low noise level, High reliability
- No configuration needed
- Motor input power from 1.1 kW up to 2.6 kW
- Air volume up to 6,000 m³/h
As simple as it is ingenious: The new RHP MultiEvo houses new, unique outlet guide systems with spiral geometries. Designed for perfect interaction, the impeller, motor and integrated electronic components of the RHP MultiEvo greatly exceed the energy savings of any other traditional EC filter fan unit. With control centre for actuation of up to 500 Filter Fan Units.
- New technology: Aerodynamic air guides optimise flow conditions
The Nicotra Gebhardt brand of fans is applied in a broad range of applications and in a variety of industries. You can find interesting solutions and innovations by clicking on the links below.