Raider® Plus Worm Gear Reducers
- Constructed of rugged cast iron housings.
- Tapered roller bearings on output shafts, maximum reducer performance.
- Commercially available bearings and seals make maintenance trouble-free.
- Modular worm gear design provides over 10 million configurations from stock components.
- Double sealing capability on input and output shafts.
- Dimensionally interchangeable with major industry competitors.
- Also available in Washdown Duty.
With a large variety of add-on accessories, the Raider® Plus worm gear reducer is a problem solver. Four available styles make it the most flexible worm gear product in the drives and components portfolio. These are the universal style ("U"-style, shaft input) with an output shaft and the c-face style ("Q"-style, input quill) with an output shaft. Both the "U" and "Q" styles are also available with hollow outputs. The Raider® Plus worm gear reducer is designed as an industry interchange. It is dimensionally interchangeable with the major industry competitors.
The Raider® Plus worm gear reducer product line features a center distance range from 1.0" to 6.0" with ratios from 5:1 to 60:1. It also contains an output torque range from 200 to 10,000 ft-lbs. Additionally, the line is an industry leader due to its patented design technology and manufacturing techniques.