- Bearings Periodic Frequencies Technical Document - Form 9520E - English
- Cam Follower Bearings Brochure - Form 8991E - English
- Cam Follower Bearings Brochure - Form 8991C - Chinese
- Cam Follower Installation Procedure Installation and Maintenance - Form 8898E - English
- Cam Follower Selection Guide Poster - Form 9393E - English
- Cres Camrol Case Packer Solution Flyer- Form 9217E - English
- Cres Camrol Case Packer Solution Flyer - Form 9217I - Italian
- CRES CAMROL Fish Processer Sell Sheet - Form 9925E - English
- Heavy Duty Camrol Bearing Brochure - Form 8752I - Italian
- Heavy-Duty CAMROL Bearings Brochure - Form 8752E - English
- Metric Camrol Bearings brochure - Form 9083C - Chinese
- Stainless Steel CRES CAMROL Cam Followers Brochure - Form 9930E - English
CAMROL® Cam Followers
CAMROL® full complement needle bearings feature black oxide-treated bearing steel. They are available in two basic mounting styles for use in mechanical automation or linear motion applications. Our basic features each contribute to superior performance. The LUBRI-DISC™ seal option helps prevent metal-to-metal contact within the bearing. It also provides a barrier for containment entry and blowout protection when relubricating.
Features & Benefits:
- Full complement needle roller construction provides high radial load capacity. It also provides improved resistance to shock loading versus caged needle bearing.
- Manufactured from bearing quality steel.
- A heavy-sectioned outer race design to help withstand shock loading of cam follower operation.
- Inner studs are induction heat treated in the roller path and flange surfaces only. The remainder of the stud is not hardened resulting in a ductile stem that provides toughness.
- Cylindrical or Crowned OD
- Sealed or Unsealed
- Custom lubricants
- Screw driver slotted or Hex hole
- Standard stud, Eccentric stud, or Yoke roller
- Custom designs
- Inches CAMROL – available on ½” to 10” roller diameter
- Metric CAMROL – available from 13mm to 90mm roller diameter
|Product Series||Material / Finish||Inch||Metric|
Black Oxide Finish
|1/2 - 10|
|CYR®||3/4 - 10|
|CFH®||1/2 - 7|
|BCF||1/2 - 4|
|BCYR||3/4 - 4|
|MCF®||16 - 90|
|MCF®||16 - 90|
|MCFR®||13 - 90|
|Heavy-Duty||CFD||1 1/4 - 6|
|CYRD||1 1/4 - 6|
|MCFD®||35 - 80|