Blue Chip Series® XRI® - Hazardous Duty® Motor
- Power Rating: ¾ HP to 350HP
- Voltage: 230/460VAC & 460VAC 50/60HZ
- IE3 NEMA Premium® efficiency levels
- Patented MAX GUARD® insulation system
- Severe Duty enclosure
- Broad product offering that is designed for “Mission Critical” applications in marine, oil and gas, pumping and mining industries
- Wide voltage/frequency range meets global requirements
- IE3 efficiencies increase energy savings and reduce operating costs
- “Performance Matched” to all leading brands of drives to provide years of trouble-free operation
- 100% cast iron construction; internal and external epoxy coatings
The Marathon® Brand has a reputation for conservative motor designs and highly engineered products used in a vast array of commercial and industrial applications around the world.
The Blue Chip Series® XRI® family has led the motor industry for over 30 years in high performance “Mission Critical” applications where premium efficiency, variable speed, and reliability are required in marine, oil and gas, and pumping applications.
The patented MAX GUARD® insulation system delivers long, dependable motor life under the adverse thermal and dielectric stresses imposed by the high switching frequencies of PWM drives.
Division 2/Zone 2 Class I (gases), Groups A, B, C, D for non-explosion proof motors.
1.15 Service Factor on all Blue Chip Series® XRI® motors for additional overload capacity.