Blue Chip Series® XRI® - Crusher Duty Motor
- Power Rating: 50 to 500HP
- Voltage: 230/460VAC & 460VAC 50/60HZ
- IE3 NEMA Premium® efficiency levels
- NEMA Design C
- Severe Duty enclosure
- Broad product offering that is designed for “Mission Critical” applications in the aggregate & quarry industry
- Wide voltage/frequency range meets global requirements
- IE3 efficiencies increase energy savings and reduce operating costs
- NEMA Design C, delivers extra starting and breakdown torque
- 100% cast iron construction, external epoxy coatings, surface seals
The Marathon® brand has a developed reputation for conservative motor designs and highly engineered products used in a vast array of commercial and industrial applications around the world.
The Blue Chip Series® XRI® - Crusher Duty motors are designed specifically for aggregate applications where high starting and breakdown torques are required.
An advance bearing system incorporated into the motor offers continuous and reliable performance with ease of maintenance.
Axial Surface Seals (50-200HP) and Inpro® Smart Ring Plus (250-500HP) prevent entry of contaminants into the bearings.
Our Class F inverter duty rated insulation system delivers long, dependable motor life under the adverse thermal and dielectric stresses imposed by the high switching frequencies of PWM drives.
The motor is constructed with 100% cast iron construction with integrally cast feet for rigidity and reduced vibration.
1.15 Service Factor on all Blue Chip Series® XRI® - Crusher Duty motors for additional overload capacity.