Blue Chip Series® XRI® - 841 Motor
- Power Rating: 1 to 350HP
- Voltage: 460VAC & 575VAC 50/60HZ
- IE3 NEMA Premium® efficiency levels
- Patented MAX GUARD® insulation system
- Meets IEEE841 specifications
- Broad product offering that is designed for “Mission Critical” applications in the oil, gas and chemical, and marine industries
- Wide voltage/frequency range meets global requirements
- IE3 efficiencies increase energy savings and reduce operating costs
- “Performance Matched” to all leading brands of drives to provide years of trouble-free operation
- 100% cast iron construction; internal and external epoxy coatings
We have a developed a reputation for conservative motor designs and highly engineered products used in a vast array of commercial and industrial applications around the world.
Our Blue Chip Series® XRI® IEEE841 motor meets the standard for severe duty applications in the oil, gas, chemical & marine industry, and meets GM 7E-TA for Automotive Duty Specification.
The motor is designed for all “Mission Critical” applications where premium efficiency, variable speed and reliability are required.Patented MAX GUARD® insulation system delivers long, dependable motor life under the adverse thermal and dielectric stresses imposed by the high switching frequencies of PWM drives.
Division 2/Zone 2 Class I (gases), Groups A, B, C, D for non-explosion proof motors.
1.15 Service Factor on all Blue Chip Series® XRI® motors for additional overload capacity.
Meets IEEE45 USCG Marine Duty as standard for offshore applications.