Washguard® II Motor
- Paint-free exterior
- BISSC certified for baking industry (authorization # 769)
- Moisture-resistant interior coating inhibits corrosion
- Meets IP55 enclosure protection
- Inverter-rated IRIS® insulation system—1HP and higher
- NEMA Premium—140 Frame and higher
- Paint-free exterior suited for high pressure cleaning with caustic chemicals.
- BISSC certified for use in bakeries.
- Windings are immersed and cured in polyester insulating compound for moisture and corrosion protection.
- The exclusive IRIS® Inverter-rated insulation system provides extra protection and long life, especially in inverter-driven applications
The Washguard® II motors are well suited for the demanding environments of food processing areas requiring frequent sanitation using high pressure cleaning with concentrated caustic solutions, areas of high humidity, and in chemical environments. Typical applications include bakeries and food processing facilities, as well as conveying.
Three phase, paint-free stainless, C Face footed and footless, TEFC, AC motors are available for applications in high humidity or washdown environments.
Three-year warranty on Premium Efficient designs.