LEESON® Farm/Ag® Industrial Duty Motors Don’t let a motor decide when your day ends.
LEESON Farm/Ag motors are designed for one thing—work. Specifically, to handle high-starting loads and severe-duty applications of the agricultural industry. For more than 40 years LEESON has listened to user feedback to help engineer motor solutions that work just as you expect. This process led the development of specialty OEM motor designs, stock replacement motors as well as new equipment solutions. LEESON Farm/Ag motors—just like you, they’re not afraid of work.
The “Big Red” series of Farm Duty and ECO-Ag® Premium efficient motors are an industry leader that performs in the demanding applications experienced daily in the Farm/Ag environment and perform in all weather conditions. Designed and engineered for the hard-working people that simply cannot afford downtime in demanding applications such as: feeders, fans, grain elevators, silo unloaders and barn cleaners.
Features and Benefits:
- Double-sealed ball bearings – Long life in dusty and moist conditions.
- EXXON® Polyrex® EM Grease -20°F to +350°F – Ideal for extreme temperatures
- Low temperature manual overload protector – Ensure proper motor protection in low temperatures.
- Shaft flinger – Helps prevent dirt and rain from damaging bearings.
- Condensation drains – Enables moisture or condensation to drain.
LEESON has a variety of definite purpose motors used in the Farm/Ag industry. Designed specifically for everyday applications that demand a rugged motor that will hold up in the harsh and weather-affected machinery found in the Farm/Ag industry. They are drop-in replacements for many OEM designed machines and can be used on new equipment as well.
Application and Benefits:
- Irrigation Pumps and Drives—Corrosion-resistant paint and rain canopy protects motors from the elements.
- Fish Pond Aerators—Weather resistant finish and high torque designs.
- Grain Stirring Equipment—Vertical shaft up-mounting design and over-size drive end-bearing helps ensure motor reliability.
- Milk Transfer Pumps—Direct replacement for surge milk pumps.
- Feed Auger Drives—Motor switches have over-speed protection and solid-state type switch designsto deliver long motor life
Fans play a crucial role in the Ag industry, from providing climate controlled air for raising animals to providing forced air to dry crops. LEESON has field-proven motor designs that hold up and won’t let you down when needed. Their designs include heavy-duty insulation and protection systems that ensure lasting motor life.
Application and Benefits:
- Crop Dryers—Rodent screen protects against animal and insect motor damage.
- Aeration Fans—Installed terminal boards simplify wiring connections to motors.
- Centrifugal Fans—Epact and Premium efficient designs save energy and power consumption.
- Variable Speed Ag Fans—Automatic overload protection ensures safe working environments.
- Hatchery and Incubator Fans—Resilient base and thru-bolt mounting platforms meet many
- Belt Drive Ag Fans—High-torque designs ensure proper fan speed.