- Jaure® couplings offer maximum torque capacity. This is due to the optimum pitch diameter of the gears, providing reliability.
- High permissible hub bore allows more favorable size selection of the coupling for a certain shaft diameter. This offers an important economic saving.
- High permissible additional loads for starting and short-circuit peak torque.
- Highest gear accuracy and quality thanks to the production improvements obtained with new CNC gear cutting machines and automatic charge systems.
- The design, manufacture, and sale of all Jaure® gear couplings and drive components are integrated into the Jaure Quality System.
The Jaure® MT coupling range meets the AGMA standard, meaning that the MT coupling sleeves and drilled holes will fit any AGMA coupling halves. This ensures the interchangeability of coupling halves.
Standard and special designs couplings are available. These can be in any required size to meet the needs of the most demanding applications. The Jaure® MT gear coupling is formed by two crowned hubs which engage a flanged sleeve with internal straight parallel teeth.
If shaft misalignment occurs, the crowned teeth hubs can oscillate in the flanged sleeve. It is impossible to have corner pressure even at maximum misalignment. The combined tip and flank centering and fully machined coupling ensure quiet operation. In case of high rotation speed (circumferential speeds exceeding 36m/s or sensitive supports to unbalance), we recommend dynamic balancing.
The teeth are machined with precision gear machines in a process which promotes uniform contact on all the teeth. Crowned teeth couplings are flexible enough to compensate all types of misalignment and axial movements. This includes axial, parallel offset, angular and combined angular offset. The MT gear couplings must be filled with grease periodically by the customer. This grease reduces teeth friction and wear.
- Consult Regal® for couplings operating at higher speeds.
- Max allowable bore for couplings with DIN 6885/1 keys. For other types of keys or connections please consult Regal.
- Clearance to align coupling hubs and replacement of sealing rings.
- Weight, moment of inertia and torsional stiffness are given for minimum bore.
- Weight if given for maximum bore.