Jaure® MT Marine Gear Couplings
The primary purpose of Jaure® MT marine gear couplings is for main propulsion & maneuvering of vessels. However, they can also be used in dredging and electrical winches.
Jaure's scope of supply ranges from class-approved gear couplings for thruster, propeller, and waterjet applications to special sealed alloy steel gear couplings for underwater operation in the dredging industry. Jaure marine gear couplings are also designed for long spams (steel and composite shafts available).
Jaure® MT Marine meets the requirements of classification societies for main propulsion & maneuvering. They are also delivered on demand with the official certificates. Jaure MT Marine is type approved by DNV.
Features & Benefits
- Jaure® couplings offer maximum torque capacity. This is due to the optimum pitch diameter of the gears, providing reliability.
- High permissible hub bore allows more favorable size selection of the coupling for a certain shaft diameter. This offers an important economic saving.
- High permissible additional loads for starting and short-circuit peak torque.
- Highest gear accuracy and quality thanks to the production improvements obtained with new CNC gear cutting machines and automatic charge systems.
- The design, manufacture, and sale of all Jaure's gear couplings and drive components are integrated into Jaure's Quality System. This is according to ISO 9001 and certified by DET NORSKE VERITAS (DNV).