WHY HERA® GEAR DRIVES?
- Up to 40% more efficient than standard worm gearing.
- Dimensionally interchangeable to up to 11 sizes of worm drives for inventory consolidation.
- Available with a variety of Marathon® premium efficiency motors for even more energy savings (recommended).
- Bronze bushing quill liner to prevent fretting and for easy motor removal (56C & 143TC).
- Increased torque density and efficiency allow for the downsizing of units and motors.
- Filled with PAG460 premium synthetic lubricant for enhanced efficiency (Meets USDA H1).
- Viton® double lip seals protect against leaks at higher temperatures.
- Longer life expectancy than that of standard worm gearing.
- Rapid payback – Up to $550 savings per year with each increment of motor HP.
- Three-year warranty.
- Models HERA35 and HERA45 also available in stainless steel.
ONLINE TOOLS & APPS
- Android and iPhone.
- Select using physical parameters.
- Select using the competitor worm model number.
- Shows unit and applicable kits, along with ratings.
- Ask for HERA Selector on iTunes or Google Play Marketplace.
PRODUCT SEARCH & 3D MODEL CONFIGURATOR
- Quick navigation.
- Native CAD files.
- To access go to Tools & Resources: Product Configurators, on the Regal Beloit website.
Annual Operating Cost (total): $1,211
Based on internal test results
HERA GEAR DRIVE ORDERING INFORMATION
|HERA45 Basic Model||E Input Style||S Output Style|
|HERA35||A: Shaft Input||S:(Sleeve)|
|HERA45||E: C-face Quill||Hollow|
|HERA75||Coupled||K: Unit Accepts|
*Viton is believed to be a trademark or trade name of The Chemours Company and is not owned or controlled by Regal Beloit Corporation.