HuBloc® Keyless Bushing System
Versatile, Robust, Easily Installed, available in both Carbon Steel & Stainless Steel
- The HubLoc system creates a keyless, backlash-free mechanical interference fit that eliminates the micro-movement that causes fretting and cold welding.
- Self-centering design achieves optimum concentricity and eliminates oscillation in shaft mounted applications.
- Minimizes customer inventory, as one gearbox can be used for multiple shaft diameters.
- Ambidextrous design allows the shaft to be mounted on either side of the gearbox.
- HubLoc system can be installed easily in a few minutes requiring only standard hand tools.
- Is easily uninstalled using threaded push-off holes.
- Double tapered design allows a wide range of tolerances found on standard shafting.
- Available in both carbon steel and stainless steel.
- Available in a wide range of standard bores, with custom bores available upon request.
- Available as an option on select sizes of Worm Speed Reducers, HERA® Gear Drive, Helical Bevel, Helical Worm, and Compact Helical Parallel, in both Cast Iron and Stainless Steel.
- Hub Cap® protective covers are made from metal-detectable plastic to support customer HACCP programs. The blue color of the covers indicates that they are metal-detectable.
- Tamper resistant Hub Cap protective covers are easily installed by hand and require a hand tool for removal. No additional hardware needed.
- The open Hub Cap cover is split so that it can be installed after bushing installation. The two cover halves snap together for easy installation by hand.
- NEW – Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Safety Covers available to provide an extra measure of protection where needed. In stock for Model HERA35 and HERA45 Gear Drives. Other sizes available on request.