HubLoc® Keyless Bushing System
Versatile, Robust, Easily Installed, available in both Carbon Steel & Stainless Steel
- The HubLoc keyless bushing system creates a keyless, backlash-free mechanical interference fit that eliminates the micro-movement that causes fretting and cold welding.
- Self-centering design achieves optimum concentricity and eliminates oscillation in shaft-mounted applications.
- Minimizes customer inventory, as one gearbox can be used for multiple shaft diameters.
- Ambidextrous design allows the shaft to be mounted on either side of the gearbox.
- The HubLoc keyless bushing system can be installed easily in a few minutes requiring only standard hand tools.
- Is easily uninstalled using threaded push-off holes.
- Double tapered design allows a wide range of tolerances found on standard shafting.
- Available in both carbon steel and stainless steel.
- Available in a wide range of standard bores, with custom bores available upon request.
- Available as an option on select sizes of Worm Speed Reducers, HERA® Gear Drive, Helical Bevel, Helical Worm, and Compact Helical Parallel, in both Cast Iron and Stainless Steel.
- HubCap® protective covers are made from metal-detectable plastic to support customer HACCP programs. The blue color of the covers indicates that they are metal-detectable.
- Tamper-resistant HubCap protective covers are easily installed by hand and require a hand tool for removal. No additional hardware needed.
- The open HubCap cover is split so that it can be installed after bushing installation. The two cover halves snap together for easy installation by hand.
- NEW – Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Safety Covers available to provide an extra measure of protection where needed. In stock for Model HERA35 and HERA45 Gear Drives. Other sizes are available on request.