Grove Gear in action
- IEC and NEMA C input flange with push-off holes for quick motor removal on quill input styles.
- Seal Guard on quill-input styles protects input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze alloy worm gear is premium quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- O-Rings on Input and Output covers eliminate gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Single-Piece, Alloy Steel Input Worm Shaft. High lead angle-worm is case-hardened, ground and polished for enhanced efficiency and noise reduction.
- Oversized Positively Retained High Speed Input Shaft Bearing for higher shock load capacity, shaft alignment and seal life. Ideal for frequent starting and reversing applications.
- Tapered roller bearings on output shaft.
- High capacity Oil Reservoir factory filled with premium Mobil® Glygoyle® 460 polyalkalene glycol (PAG) lubricant.
- Viton® Premium Quality, Double Lip Seals throughout — on micro-finished surfaces — mean extended life, resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- Robust Output Shaft of high strength steel alloy for superior torque and overhung load capacities.
- One-Piece Housing with single output cover design. Available in cast iron, aluminum and stainless steel.
The following are believed to be the trademarks and/or trade names of their respective owners and are not owned or controlled by Regal Beloit Corporation.
Glygoyle and Mobil: Exxon Mobil Corporation; Viton: The Chemours Company FC, LLC