Grove Gear® Drives
GROVE GEAR® drives are industry leaders in industrial-duty gear reducers and gear motors, and our worm speed reducers and ratio multipliers lead the power transmission industry in performance, cost savings, and reduced downtime. GROVE GEAR® gear drives are found in crane, material handling, pulp and paper, and a host of additional industries where quality and dependability are paramount.
GROVE GEAR® worm gear reducers are built with the best features available. From the one-piece cast housing to the high-strength steel alloy output shaft, each component is designed and manufactured to exacting standards for superior performance, quality and reliability. Scroll over the red indicators to explore the premium features that make GROVE GEAR® gear drives the best power transmission solution available.
- IEC and NEMA C input flange with push-off holes for quick motor removal on quill input styles.
- Seal Guard on quill-input styles protects input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze alloy worm gear is premium quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- O-Rings on Input and Output covers eliminate gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Single-Piece, Alloy Steel Input Worm Shaft. High lead angle-worm is case-hardened, ground and polished for enhanced efficiency and noise reduction.
- Oversized Positively Retained High Speed Input Shaft Bearing for higher shock load capacity, shaft alignment and seal life. Ideal for frequent starting and reversing applications.
- Tapered roller bearings on output shaft.
- High capacity Oil Reservoir factory filled with premium Mobil® Glygoyle® 460 polyalkalene glycol (PAG) lubricant.
- Viton® Premium Quality, Double Lip Seals throughout — on micro-finished surfaces — mean extended life, resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- Robust Output Shaft of high strength steel alloy for superior torque and overhung load capacities.
- One-Piece Housing with single output cover design. Available in cast iron, aluminum and stainless steel.
The following are believed to be the trademarks and/or trade names of their respective owners and are not owned or controlled by Regal Beloit Corporation.
Glygoyle and Mobil: Exxon Mobil Corporation; Viton: The Chemours Company FC, LLC
The 800 Series GROVE GEAR<sup>®</sup> IRONMAN<sup>®</sup> gear reducer is a true heavy duty workhorse that handles the environmental assaults, shock loading, frequent reversing and continuous duty cycles typical in many industrial applications. Designed to be the premium worm reducer in the industry, IRONMAN<sup>®</sup> reducers offer top quality features.
BRAVO<sup>®</sup> Aluminum Worm Gear Reducers are ideal for manufacturers of commercial and industrial machinery designing compact and lightweight products.
Quadro reducers are lightweight, sealed for life, aluminum worm reducers designed for small spaces including Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) designs with difficult installations as well as mobile equipment.
Grove Gear Events
Las Vegas, NV (US)