3-in-1™ Replacement Motor 9721
- Energy-efficient PSC design
- Ball bearing for dependable long life
- Mount by belly band, or four studs on each end, supplied with mounting nuts
- Reversing plug
- Easy-to-read connection diagram attached to white lead wire
- Save energy
- Multi-application evaporator fans
- UL and CSA recognized
UL is believed to be the trademark and/or trade name of UL LLC and is not owned or controlled by Regal Beloit Corporation.
CSA is believed to be the trademark and/or trade name of CSA Group and is not owned or controlled by Regal Beloit Corporation.
Stock Number 9721 is designed as a 3-in-1™ multi-horsepower replacement 3.3", permanent split capacitor (PSC), ball bearing, reversible, dual voltage motor that will replace hundreds of OEM shaded pole evaporator fan motors and other refrigeration equipment.
Use of a PSC design allows the motor to deliver more power with a lower amp draw. Cooler operation results in fewer failures. Less efficient shaded pole motors are often used in original equipment to reduce costs. While shaded pole motors allow some small savings in purchase price, the savings are quickly eaten up in electric bills at today's high power costs. Using the 9721 motor as a retrofit to replace shaded pole OEM motors can save the user up to 50% in energy usage.
Busy commercial refrigeration contractors can now save valuable time and money, while adding versatility to their replacement motor inventories, with the 3-in-1™, high efficiency, multi-horsepower motor. Stock number 9721 can replace 1/12, 1/15, 1/20 horsepower, PSC and less-efficient shaded-pole designs. By stocking the 3-in-1 design the refrigeration contractor may:
- Reduce unnecessary trips to a distributor
- Reduce long drive times for replacement motors
- Eliminate temporary motor substitutions
- Reduce truck-stocking costs
- Increase billable time