Durst® LECTRIC DRIVE™ Pump Motor System
Supports 100 - 1,000 Horsepower Electric Motors.
Designed for 440 and 5000 Series Frames.
Compatible with most DURST Pump Drives.
- TEFC and Explosion Proof.
- Cast Iron Construction.
- Corrosion-Resistant Hardware.
- Epoxy Paint.
- 230, 460, 575 Volt 50/60Hz.
- 100 - 1,000 Horsepower.
- One- to Eight-Pad Configuration.
- Modular Design.
- Wide Selection of Gear Ratios.
- Torque Rating: 1,040 - 2,150 ft-lbs.
- Single-Source Supplier - Just One P.O. and One Bill.
- Paired Compatibility to Application Needs.
- Pre-assembled - Delivered Ready for Installation.
- One Point of Contact.
- Complete System Warranty.
- Simplified System - Only 2 Parts.
- Smaller Package Size - up to 20" Shorter.
- Reduced Weight - Hundreds of Pounds per Install.
- Reduced Maintenance - No Coupling to Repair or Replace.
- Reduced Cost - Save Hundreds per Install.
Pump Drive to Electric Motor System
The Durst LECTRIC DRIVE mounting system is an economical, space-saving alternative for mounting pump drives directly to electric motors.
The LECTRIC DRIVE mounting system is a game changer that makes the conventional C-Face Motor Adaptor and external coupling approach obsolete.
We offer your team support to develop a completely assembled system delivered and ready for installation.
LECTRIC DRIVE is the result of a collaborative effort to connect a Durst hydraulic pump drive directly to a Marathon® motor.