Guardian® Motor with Safety Vacuum Release System
- Easy to install
- Safety Vacuum Release System (SVRS) to stop motor if a blockage is detected
- Auto reset
- Auto calibration
- Run/Restart/Rest/Bypass Mode
- Tamper-resistant housing
- Compatible with all flow rates
- 303 stainless steel threaded shaft
- Open dripproof
- Nerve Center (lighting sequence)
- While the pool pump is running, the Guardian motor module monitors pump motor input power. If the motor input power drops rapidly from its normal running condition value (indicating a possible blockage event), the Guardian motor will turn off.
Guardian motors comply with requirements for safety vacuum release systems in the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act of 2007. Guardian motors on this page pass ASME A112.19.17 SVRS standard.
Guardian motors also facilitates no main drain pool designs in place of an equalizer line. Guardian motors shut off the motor/pump when the water level drops below the skimmer to reduce pump, motor and seal damage.