MasterFit Pro® Motors
- All Purpose, Multi-Rating Capacitor in Every Box
- Class B Insulation for all Blower Motors
- Class F Insulation for all Condenser Fan Motors
- Energy Efficient
- Ball and Sleeve Bearing
- Permanent Split Capacitor
- Mounts by Belly Band, Thru Bolts or Shell Holes
- MasterFit Pro® motors have enhanced features and include an all-purpose, multi-rating capacitor packed in every box. MasterFit™ APC capacitors cover 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, and 15 microfarads (mfd) to make this the only capacitor needed for a busy contractor's job.
Century® MasterFit Pro® Motors
This video describes the features and benefits of MasterFit Pro condenser fan and blower motors and explains the MasterFit Pro advantage to your contractor customers.
Simplify Your Truck™ with Century® MasterFit Pro® Motors
Century® MasterFit Pro® motors simplify your truck stock, your installation and your schedule.
Century® MasterFit Pro® Motors - Simplify Your Installation
See for yourself how easy it is to replace a PSC indoor blower motor with a MasterFit Pro® motor.
Built to be Your Truck Stock Motor
MasterFit Pro® motors replace hundreds of the most popular 48-frame condenser fan and indoor blower motors currently installed.
With versatile mounting options and multi-mounting capability, MasterFit Pro® motors replace multiple styles of OEM motors.
- OEM mounting holes, with screws supplied
- Adjustable extended thru-bolts
- Belly band
What is the Value of Having the Part You Need on the Truck?
- Reduce unnecessary trips to the distributor and long drive times to get a replacement
- Eliminate temporary motor substitutions
- Get the job done the same day with the right part
- Reduce truck stocking costs
- Get more jobs done in the same day
Built to Last
- Condenser fan motors rated 70°C
- Durable ball bearings or dependable all-angle sleeve bearings
- Water resistant rubber grommet at lead opening on condenser fan motors
- Water resistant reversing plugs on all MasterFit Pro® motors