HeatMaster® Ultra Motors
- Speed Engineered® motor for head pressure - speed controls
- Class F Insulation
- 80°C (176˚F) max ambient
- Double sealed ball bearings with high temperature synthetic grease
- Energy-efficient permanent split capacitor (PSC) design
- Mounts by belly band, adjustable extended thru-bolts, or mounting holes
- The Heatmaster® Ultra motor is a 48‐frame, PSC, totally enclosed, condenser fan replacement motor suitable for all major brands of HVAC equipment. The motors are specially designed and constructed to handle the higher temperatures that can occur when PSC motors are applied with speed controls.
Designed and Engineered for Use with Head Pressure – Speed Controls
- Head pressure fan speed controls; while offering advantages of greater control and system efficiency for commercial HVAC and refrigeration motor applications, could cause premature motor failures in motors not designed specifically for their use.
- Our Speed Engineered® HeatMaster® Ultra motors are specially designed and constructed to handle the higher temperatures that can occur when PSC motors are applied with speed controls. Our Speed Engineered motor solution adds features to reduce nuisance trip outs, bearing failures and premature winding failures.
- Air at high altitude is less dense than air at sea level, reducing its convective capability and overall heat capacity. All electric devices that rely on natural or forced convection to dissipate heat will experience greater air and component temperature rises for the same amount of power at high altitudes. HeatMaster Ultra motors are UL and CSA tested for 80°C ambient conditions which make them good candidates for these applications.
- Multiple mounting holes are predrilled in the end frame with mounting screws provided. As manufacturers change their mounting configurations, it’s important for replacement motors to keep up to date with these changes.
- Warranty period: Earliest to occur of 3 years from date of manufacture date code or 2 years from the date of installation.
- High-temperature UL/CSA approved overload protector.
- Water-resistant reversing plug.
- All-angle mount.
- Totally enclosed.
- Continuous duty, air over.