TorqTaper® Plus Reducer
- Design provides full-length bushing support of the drive
- Accommodates a wide range of shaft diameters
- Reduces installation and removal time
- Key to key drive provides maximum torque and shock load capacity
- Eliminates fretting corrosion and seizing problems
- Reduces wobble and accommodates undersized shaft
The Browning® TorqTaper® Plus tapered bore system is a patented design that allows ease of installation and removal. The TorqTaper® Plus bushing can be installed on either the inboard or outboard side of size 107 through 315 reducers. The system also utilizes a bronze stabilizer ring on the opposite end of the bushing. The stabilizer ring helps minimize fretting corrosion which makes removal of the reducer easier.