IRA Syncrogear® Worm Gearing
- Torque range up to 3,500 In/lbs
- Utilize same motor end as Series 3000 Gear-motors
- Two double lipped oil seals at input and output shafts
- Foot and flange mount worm and worm-helical available
- Forged “LMS” bronze worm wheel provides extra strength and life
- Roller bearings on output shaft provide ample rating for high overhung load
- Factory filled with oil
Innovative self-locking taper shaft connection (motor to gear) allows on-site replacement without removing primary pinion or disconnecting the load. This ensures precision alignment and eliminates fretting to expedite motor removal.
IRA Syncrogear® Worm Gearing is a range of worm and worm/helical right angle enclosed gearing available as gear-motors and C-face reducers. It offers torque capacities up to 3,500-inch pounds. Housing designs include footed and flanged configurations. Gear-motors are available in three and single phase to 5 HP. Gear-motors can be ordered with fixed and variable speed motors in TEFC, wash down and explosion-proof enclosures. Ratios available are from 7:1 to 350:1 in this product range.